Saturday, April 10, 2010

Wolves Underway

ok so I just got married last night... My wife is awesome and is supportive in the hobby. So will not be posting next week as I'll be on my honeymoon.

That being said, I finally finished assembling the last piece i needed for my tournament army... My Land Raider Crusader. I used some of the etched brass you can get from forge world as well as some bits from the wolf guard terminator sprues. It turned out pretty decent.

Now to paint the whole 1750 point army! Look for more pics and posts in a couple weeks. So i'm off to the caribbean for sun and fun with my new wife!

Til next time,
Steevo

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!
    Enjoy your Honeymoon and we await pics of your army when you return.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats and hope you have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails