Thursday, October 7, 2010

And So It Begins!

Halloween is coming up and my local GW store is having a Throne Of Skulls tournament this month. Play 3 games 3200 points each and best score wins the trophy. So this Sunday, in the spirit of the season, I'll be playing against Bill and his Blood Angels with my Space Wolves! It's "Rise of the Lycans" all over again!

Knowing Bill he'll have plenty of Death Company, Dreadnoughts, and Deep Striking Land Raiders. Not to mention his Drop pods, Termies, and fast moving Rhino variants (predator, vindicator, etc.) So I am gonna have to put together a good list to try to take out the blood suckers and get myself closer to that trophy. Will post a list once I get things together.

Til next time,
Steevo

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails