Friday, October 29, 2010

New 2000 Point List

Most of the games played at my FLGS are averaging 2k nowadays. So I figured I'd try to put a new list together to try to get in some wins. The list is very troop heavy. It fits the fluff for Ragnar's company, as I'm dropping in 3 squads in Drop Pods. I also decided to run 3 rune priests in the army. Well, I only had 2... The actual GW model that I painted last year and the one I made from a chaos warrior using the tutorial on the Space Wolves blog. So I decided to make another for the list.

I used a WHFB Chaos warrior once again. I also used some ideas Dave Taylor did on the Leman Russ model I commissioned him to make. Here are pics of the new Rune Priest. I still have to prime and paint him.

Anyway, on to the new army list:

HQ
Skjold Stormcrusher – (Rune Priest)
Power Armour, Rune Axe, Wolftail Talisman
- Jaws Of The World Wolf
- Living Lightning

Ulrik ThunderBringer – (Rune Priest)
Power Armour, Rune Axe,Wolftail Talisman
- Living Lightning
- Murderous Hurricane

Bolverk Nightclaw – (Rune Priest)
Power Armour, Rune Axe, Wolftail Talisman
- Jaws of the World Wolf
- Murderous Hurricane

ELITES
Wolf Guard Pack
  Burek Fangfist - Power Armor, Combi-Melta, Power Fist
  Hrothgar Longtooth - Power Armor, Combi-Melta, Power Fist
  Jurgen Ironbrow - Power Armor, Combi-Melta, Power Fist
  Ivarr Krakenfist - Term Armor, Stormbolter, Cyclone Missile
  Launcher

Wolf Scout Pack RazorFist (6)
(3)Boltguns, (2) Sniper Rifles, Meltagun

TROOPS
Grey Hunter Pack Stormcrusher (8)
Boltguns, Bolt Pistols, Chainswords, Frag & Krak Grenades, Meltagun, Wolf Standard, Mark of the Wulfen, Drop Pod

Grey Hunter Pack Thunderbringer (8)
Boltguns, Bolt Pistols, Chainswords, Frag & Krak Grenades, Meltagun, Wolf Standard, Mark of the Wulfen, Drop Pod

Grey Hunter Pack Nightclaw (8)
Boltguns, Bolt Pistols, Chainswords, Frag & Krak Grenades, Meltagun, Wolf Standard, Mark of the Wulfen, Drop Pod

Grey Hunter Pack Thunderborn (10)
Boltguns, Bolt Pistols, Chainswords, Frag & Krak Grenades, (2)Meltaguns, Power Fist, Wolf Standard, Mark of the Wulfen, Rhino

Grey Hunter Pack Firebite (10)
Boltguns, Bolt Pistols, Chainswords, Frag & Krak Grenades, (2)Meltaguns, Power Fist, Wolf Standard, Mark of the Wulfen, Rhino

HEAVY SUPPORT
Long Fang Squad Krakenfist (6)
(5) Missile Launchers, razorback w/ twin-linked assault cannons

The Storm's Wrath (Vindicator)


The list comes out to 1998 points. I'm gonna play a few games this weekend to test out this list. Hopefully it will bring me a couple victories!

Til next time,
Steevo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails